开启左侧

[WRT1900AC] Manually switch to previous firmware

[复制链接]
222ba 发表于 2015-1-5 16:57:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册WIFIHELL,浏览更多技术贴!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册WIFIHELL

x
Author: Forum User edgeman

I've found a way to manually switch the wrt1900ac from a trashed flash, to the secondary flash... It's done as follows:

Reset the router by holding the reset button in until the PWR light starts to flash {mine takes about 15 sec's}
Once the power light stops flashing, you can power off the router with the power switch.

Turn the power back on and the PWR light will light. As soon as any other light turns on, power off the router with the power switch.

Turn the power back on and the PWR light will light. As soon as any other light turns on, power off the router with the power switch.

Turn the power back on and the PWR light will light. This time just let the router power all the way up. It should now be on the alternate firmware.

Yes, you will power off three times. Hope this works for you-all...

~Tim~

Chadster Note:

Keep in mind that if the previous firmware was OpenWRT it will load that version of OpenWRT and the last settings used in OpenWRT.

Also it worked for me to repeatedly turn the router on and off 3 or 4 times quickly caused it to revert to the previous firmware.

WIFIHELL | 万丰乐活 2020开启新的征程,好货不断!
关闭

站点推荐上一条 /1 下一条

万丰乐活

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 20:51